When you purchase the Woodburn Plus High School All Resources Package, your educators, students, and parents have 24/7 access to our growing library of student success materials. A filter makes it easy to find resources by topic (e.g., academic, mental health) and/or by resource type (e.g., book, pamphlet, PowerPoint). Once you find an item you’d like to read or view, just click on it and it will open up in a separate window. You can then print, download, or share individual items, allowing you to easily provide your students and parents with valuable information on the topics of your choice.
In this era of social distancing and remote learning, Woodburn Plus provides you with an easy way to provide your students and parents with a wealth of up-to-date information on topics of interest and importance. You won’t find a better way to support your students and parents!
We are very excited about this new program and would love to provide you with additional information and/or a demo. Just give us a call at 888-285-1502.
- Academic Skills
- College Planning and Preparation
- Career Planning and Preparation
- Bullying and School Safety
- Social Media and Technology
- Soft Skills
- Job Skills
- Life Skills
- Alcohol, Drugs, and Tobacco
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Parent Involvement
- Special Services / Special Education
Types of Products:
- 16 and 30 page booklets
- Rack cards
- Activity booklets / worksheets
- Monthly newsletters
- 8 1/2” x 11” posters
- E-Tips (E-Tips are short tips on academic skills, technology, mental health and more that you can post, email, or text to students and parents. Each tip also provides a link to a Woodburn Plus resource with additional information on that topic.)